Ft. Myers - Naples: Looking for a USS Mohawk charter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bill D'Antuono

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Large dive group looking for a consistent charter to the USS Mohawk. Dive shop in SWFLA looking for a captain and vessel to take trips for 2-3 tank dives to the "Mohawk" and also to the "Fantastico". Our divers would all have advanced certifications including nitrox. We would provide all gear. Ideally we would like to get 10-20 divers on trips.

Thanks,
Bill

visit SCUBAdventures ~ FloridaScubaDive.com (Naples, FL) - Meetup for SWFLA SCUBA diving events.

mohawk.jpg

We have spoken with Rick and have done many dives on his boat in the past. The problem is that he is diving in the Tortugas every weekend, so trips are short notice...for now! I love the UG and cant wait to get back on it in Sept.

Are these trips you are trying I arrange open to anyone? I will be back home on Naples this week and looking for dives.

These trips would be regular trips if we can get a boat to take us there. Assuming anyone can go. The UG would be the perfect boat (compressor, liveaboard, kitchen, etc) but They are busy making $ so I cant blame them. But hopefully someone else can step up to the plate.

Great. I will try to follow up on this thread and see what you can work out. I plan on staying home for a while. Hopefully.

Get a hold of Captain Rick at UltimateGetway.net. They did a trip there July 2, 4, 14, 15 this month already. I was on two of them. The 15th trip included the Fantastico as well, but it was a *very long* day. Something like that may work better on a two day leaving sat and coming back sun. Could get a lot more dives in that way and the fuel use is the same. I expect they are going to work more Mohawk trips into the schedule, but yes, lobster season is around the corner and that's a busy time for Tortugas trips.
-Brian

Bill, a charter has started out to the Mohawk from ReelFishNSea , but it is only a six-pack boat...they were out there yesterday and I believe it was the second time a whale shark has been seen there...contact info is on the site if your group is interested in the smaller number of divers option.

Hi All. I'm on a charter for this Sunday (Sept 23) out of Englewood for the Mohawk and need to fill four spots (3 more minimum) to make it ago. The weather looks great. The trip is on the Aristakat which is a well run six-pack boat. Please contact Capt Jamie directly or PM me for info as well. Really want to make this go for Sunday.

Great. This as I am heading for cave country. I would jump on this if I was in town.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom