Ft Wetherill 05-24-18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tkaelin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Made it down to Ft W Thur morning for an early season dive. Weather perfect in the 60s and sunny. Wind light from the N-NW and tide running out. Pleasantly surprised to see two divers who just finished a dive and it looked like a few others were out on a dive. Water temp 54 with vis around 6'-8'. Just stayed in the boat ramp cove exploring the wall on the west side. Seemed cold to me initially but warmed up a bit. Nice dive but cold after 35 mins or so.

Attachments

• MICR0011.JPG
    MICR0011.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 132
  • MICR0015.JPG
    MICR0015.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 132
  • MICR0019.JPG
    MICR0019.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 132
  • MICR0026.JPG
    MICR0026.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 134
Iwas just going to ask if anyone has a Saturday report. The wind in the sound on Friday was coming from the SW and kicking up white caps. If anyone is in FTW on Saturday, post a report,thanks

I use this site for tide and weather. Under weather you can also click on Marine Forecast and Wind. The wind switched to coming from the SW while I was there Thu and same for Fri. Jamestown

Back
Top Bottom