For Sale Full 5D Mark II Aquatica Housing, strobes etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gill Envy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling my professional 5D Mark II Aquatica housing set up, excellent condition, never flooded.
Includes:
-primary camera housing, which includes the deep rated button spring upgrade, rated to deeper 400+ fsw.
-view finder
-focus light post and clamp (you'll need to get a focus light)
-8" domb
-multiple extender rings and an additional lens housing for multiple lens configurations
-YS-250 Pro strobes with two arm extenders per side. strobe cables, batteries and battery chargers.
-arm floats and a float color for buoyancy adjustment options.
I'm asking $4,500 for the entire set up, was $10K new. price includes shipping within US.

photo link:https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipNld52tVd8eKB5wCL1snMhLTB9HmKC0kOVZylmM

price reduced to $4,000

possibly, what are you looking for.

Possilby the 8 dome and an extender ring depending on which you have :)

I want to buy these itens:

1) primary camera housing, which includes the deep rated button spring upgrade, rated to deeper 400+ fsw.
2) view finder????? (the housing have the original viewer? If yes, I don´t need this)
3) focus light post
4) 8" domb
5) multiple extender rings and an additional lens housing for multiple lens configurations (what lenses did you use in this housing? Maybe I don´t need this).

What price do you sell these items?

Do you have the camera 5D Mark 2 for sale?

Thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom