Full Face Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stick with the Interspiro Divator mask. THe OTS mask is designed for recreational scuba divers and only time will tell how it performs in the awfull environments PSD's dive in.

We have been using ours for about 12 years now. We sevice them every year (the guy over our team is certified to service them)and have pretty much zero problems with them. They still look almost new.

Great mask.

Do NOT opt for the Ocean Reef.

Let me explain briefly. First, they aren't rugged. They are fine for a recreational dive, but that's where we (the team) draw the line. Their service, or at least their salesman, who has by the way a territory of Florida and the entire Caribbean, can't seem to get any service or information, much less return the calls. What is Ocean Reef thinking? Florida should be a sales account all it's own. The Caribbean another. If their service had even called us back, we'd probably, have stuck with them. Bye.

We're keeping them as secondaries and come Oct 1st will be going back to new AGA's again.

I'm not trying to discount the Ocean Reefs, but come on, service is many times MORE important than the sale. Their nice masks, but need to be toughened up a bit. PS Diving is not a barbie doll experience. Things get dropped, thrown, stepped on, fall, smashed between tanks, dragged etc.. they need to survive. And what's up with that battery compartment, how silly is that design.

My opinion

It's not surprising most people aren't recommending the EXO. It is designed for light commercial diving and salvage operations which don't require a hat or band mask, not for PSDs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom