Full Face Masks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

welcome to the board.

If you go to the Public Safety diving area you will find all your questions have been answered many times over and might even find a few you had not considered.

Overall, I think you will find the majority of team members in the USA use the AGA mask. However there are many optional units that might serve your need.

Good Luck with your quest!
Hall

there are several out there just be sure it has communbications equipment compatiblity and allows you to see a good field of vision do a serch for full face masks on google and check them out

I am a recreational Instructor. I like to keep learning. I'm interseted in taking coures in Public Safety Diving and in Full-Face Mask Diving. Where can I find such training?

Where are you?

I am a recreational Instructor. I like to keep learning. I'm interseted in taking coures in Public Safety Diving and in Full-Face Mask Diving. Where can I find such training?

For the most part to become a PSD you need to link up with team or a public service agency first. Then the training is made available to you.

Gary D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom