Fun events...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This weekend, my friends and I will be attending a diving event that is designed as a charity event for the Children's Miracle Network. (The event is the "Dive From the Heart" hosted by Clear Springs Scuba Park near Terrell, Texas-near Dallas- for anyone within driving range.) The event features a "treasure hunt" with really very good prizes (a friend won a Cochran computer a while back) and an auction. Great event and lots of fun...okay, now my questions:
What are your favorite diving events of this nature and what activities, games, and other features do you enjoy at them? I'd be interested in knowing what charities are benefitted and how well attended the events are. Also, what suggestions would you offer to event organizers?
Thanks for any info, and if you make it to the event, look me up. I'd enjoy getting underwater with fellow SB er's!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom