Fun-in Underwater Photo Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I checked both sites. not all prices are the same. how come?

There are 3 Fun-In stores in Taiwan. The owner of Fun-In runs the Tainan store. The other 2 stores (Taipei and Taichung) are run and operated by seperate owners who bought into the "Fun-In" name and each have there own website and online target market (speculation only). I deal with the original "Fun-In" store owner in Tainan.

Thanks for your response. The Tainan store is the one that uses the domain divervision.com?

I know this is a very old thread but I thought I'd leave a review of my recent experience with Fun-In. First let me say that my experience with this company has been great. I was very nervous buying an underwater housing from them (since it's pretty much a canon knockoff) but everything worked out. I bought the NB-120 camera housing which holds the canon s120 powershot. Communication with the company throughout the process was always quick and thorough. Unfortunately the threads on the 67mm port didn't seem to work with my underwater wet lenses. I don't understand why the threads didn't line up but this was a huge issue for me. I contacted the company and they said it must be a defect on this particular unit since they test the threads with all the name brand lenses, like Inon and SubSea. They offered to either give me a full refund or to send me another housing that they would personally test. I really couldn't believe the excellent customer service from this company in Taiwan. So even though the housing I received was defective, the excellent customer service will definitely have me buying more items from them in the future.
Welcome to FUN-IN Underwater Photo Equipment ???? ????????

Does anybody have an e-mail address for FUN-IN in Taiwan that they succeeded getting a reply from? I seem to have a hard time getting a reply to an inquiry sent to
info@fun-in.com.tw

Send a PM to Joe Chang immediately above in this thread, he is the owner :)

Send a PM to Joe Chang immediately above in this thread, he is the owner :)

Oh, great, PM sent. ☺

Not important, but for clarification: Nothing bad going on here. I was only waiting one Taiwan-workday for a reply so far.. & the inquiry is about an item often not in stock (elsehere right now), but shown in stock in a couple places, but due to pending trip I just want to confirm that it is prior to ordering and then finding out, too late to do anything about it, that it wasn't in stock after all... ... and hence I may be a bit hurried...

Back
Top Bottom