Fundamental Battery Issues with Nemo Wide?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi you all!
I've just register on your forum and this is my first post (i well know this is an old tread); the why? Simple! With this tread you saved me!
I'm a Rookie in the underwater world, on 12 immersion until 18 mt... I bought my first computer, an used Nemo Wide on ebay... I received it tis morning and I've change the battery with a newer (VARTA made in Japan)... and... 5% battery! ... I past the all afternoon looking for internet and on official Mares pages trying to understand...
Until an hour ago my last think is... "No! another swindle on ebay! Damn! 180 euros!
You saved me! It's True! I pull off the battery 3 time, I clean the two metal contact, the battery and... 100% it woke up! great! Thank you a lot!

--- The stupid thing... I'm Italian (sorry for my horrible english...) and it seems impossible to find an email or an other direct contact to Mares... Which is Italian! we can speak only with dealer or reseller... Thanks to internet... tanks to you! Good "BLEU" trip to everybody!

Marco - Florence - Italy!

Back
Top Bottom