Fusion drysuit SLT, which neck ring?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

a878bob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm thinking about a new fusion with SLT, which Sitech ring comes with it, necktite or quickneck?

The 2018 model year came with the necktite ring. If they made a running change it would have been for the 2019 model year...I would give DRIS a call or use their chat function on their website and ask .

Also, one can tell by looking at the neck ring, the necktite is smooth and the quickneck is ridged:

Necktite:
upload_2019-5-17_16-14-28.jpeg

Quickneck:
upload_2019-5-17_16-15-10.jpeg

I have had zero problems with the necktite ring on my suit and wouldn't care either way if my suit came with either of the 2 neck rings...they are both solid products from everything I have experienced/heard/read, and the neck seals install the same way with both of them.

-Z

Thanks, that's what I was looking for !

I have had a fusion suit with necktile. While I have no operation problem with it at all, I found the ring to be very stuff. When I wear thick undergsrmts, I don't notice at all. But when I dive in tropics with very think garmet, I can feel the ring' stiffness front front to back direction. If I ever have a fusion again, I will try quick neck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom