http://www.diveheart.org/

Future Fundraiser for my Project

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been working on getting a big fundraiser put together for February. So far, I asked John Chatterton to be a speaker, he said yes, so now I have schedule a meeting at the Mall of America in Underwater Adventures (the largest underground aquarium) www.underwaterworld.com to set up the room and specific date.

My friend Susan Long from DUI has said she'd like to make it as well.
Scuba Radio is hoping to be there in some way to help. NetDoc if you want to get involved, and have Scuba Board promoted that way, let me know!

We are looking for sponsors to donate items to a silent auction and raffles. Also we'd like to have some more guest speakers. We are trying to get some companies involved too. Anyone interested please feel free to contact me! Or if you know of any big names in the dive community that might like to be a speaker or help out as well please let me know.

In Florida this December there is going to be a booth set up there for me at the Dive Show. My project coordinator and another friend are going to be there representing me, I won't be able to make it but I am thinking about setting up a web cam there. Let me know what you think, then people could meet me that way. It would be so awesome to be at the DEMA show but I can't make it.

Take care!
Matt :14:

Sounds like a great idea Matt. Too bad you couldn't get Mall of America to let us dive the tank, for a fee of course. Web cam could be a added touch, especially to those here.

Yeah, they do let people dive there, for a fee, I'll check into it and see what we can do about it. Man... I would love to do a dive there! Talk to you later, and thanks for the idea.

Matt
P.S. We seems to be following eachother here today huh? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom