Closed: G250 x2 overhauled and updated

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have 2 G250s for sale. I have completely rebuilt them and updated to new S-Wing poppet assemblies.

The following parts have been replaced with new OEM parts (x2)

OEM metal orifices
OEM Diaphragm retaining rings
OEM Exhaust valves
OEM Metal Adjustment knobs + clips and plugs
OEM S-wing poppet assemblies and balance chambers
All new O rings
OEM seats
OEM Springs

Cosmetically in very good-excellent condition. I have not dived these. Both are cracking around .9.

As this was my first foray into DIY anyone who buys them should probably be into the same. They may need tweaking I'm not sure. I'm not a trained professional. I will include two extra new OEM seats just incase they do need tweaking.

I'm selling with best intentions and to the best of my knowledge they should work perfectly. Both hold vacuum and there are no leaks. I'd feel more comfortable if who ever bought them was into DIY and has the knowledge to tweak them should the need arise.

I'd like $250 for both, I want to sell as a pair. Shipping would be $25 by EMS I'll pay the difference. PayPal is preferred.
IMG_2332.JPG
IMG_2333.JPG
IMG_2334.JPG
IMG_2335.JPG
IMG_2336.JPG
IMG_2337.JPG
IMG_2338.JPG
IMG_2339.JPG
IMG_2340.JPG
IMG_2341.JPG

Last edited:
For the record, these are the second two G250s I've done. The first two I've been diving a couple of months, they work well and I'm not dead so assume these latest two are also fine given I overhauled the same way using the same parts. Cheers.

They look better in the flesh, I tried to take photos in light to show exactky what marks/scratches they actually have on them. I despise the "tricky" photography often used on eBay.

Price drop, final drop, $200, 2 kits, shipped.

I do have a late model MK10 that would need to be serviced that I could add at an additional cost if someone was looking for a "complete" reg set. Have a service kit on have for it also.

Now have two new G260 levers, both cracking .9-1". Will sell with excellent (looks new?) freshly serviced MK11 with new yoke knob for $280 the set. Or with a brand new MK17 Evo for $375 the set.

Back
Top Bottom