Closed G250 x2

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Really? I have 6 G260 sets. I can’t say a word. Won’t even look at my brand new A700s, S620 or D420. Harumph. I have a Mk19 but just don’t see any reason to replace my Mk17. Just need to find some weather and water.

ps Yours are prettier.

Dude just dive the two you have. You can re-clean them up when you want to present them for others to view or what have you... XD

I do dive them. Wanting to make up a crash bash on a boat reg set. It's more a fantasy I guess and a distraction.

Museum quality. Keep them behind glass on a shelf. You just need to get rid of that Apeks intruder.

Really? I have 6 G260 sets. I can’t say a word. Won’t even look at my brand new A700s, S620 or D420. Harumph. I have a Mk19 but just don’t see any reason to replace my Mk17. Just need to find some weather and water.

ps Yours are prettier.

You know I'm gonna come and stay one day eh? ... Might never leave, I've seen your house.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom