Gabriola

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seasquatch

Reaction score
Has anyone dove around Gabriola island? I heard the was a dive shop on the island, but couldnt find an active website, and an email i sent was never returned. I hear there is some diving by mudge island, but other then that i havent heard much.

Seasquatch:
Has anyone dove around Gabriola island? I heard the was a dive shop on the island, but couldnt find an active website, and an email i sent was never returned. I hear there is some diving by mudge island, but other then that i havent heard much.

I just got back having dived Gab Pass on Monday. Great dive. Sooooo much life. We used Ocean Explorer out of Nanaimo. This is the second time that we have used that shop and have had great experience. Good service, friendly staff, excellent knowledge of local terrain and talk about overfills!

The owner is Ian and one of his key staff is Terry with really bad teeth ( you which he would stop smiling. haha).

Hope this helps.
Henry

so sad I was stuck at work. Please plan your next trip on the weekend Henry so I can join ya.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom