GALAPAGOS $1000 EARLY BIRD SPECIALS 2020

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dom@DiveAdvice

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
We are currently able to offer up to $1000 off select dates in July, August, September & October, to Darwin & Wolf, aboard GALAPAGOS MASTER, HUMBOLDT EXPLORER, and the new TIBURON EXPLORER. Check availability on our website at www.DiveAdvice.com and/or contact me at dom@diveadvice.com for further details.

July 6-13 Galapagos Master SAVE $1000
August 24-31 Humboldt Explorer SAVE $1000
September 14-21 Galapagos Master SAVE $1000
October 3-10 Tiburon Explorer SAVE $1000
October 12-19 Humboldt Explorer SAVE $500

Bookings can be made thru our US or European offices.

Dominick Macan
Dive Advice Travel
dom@diveadvice.com
www.diveadvice.com
Tel: +33 492 94 02 99 (France)

http://www.diveadvice.com/liveaboard-availability … for up-to-date liveaboard availability worldwide

"In Partnership with Amazing Adventures Travel of Mill Valley, California"

We are currently able to offer up to $1000 off select dates in July, August, September & October, to Darwin & Wolf, aboard GALAPAGOS MASTER, HUMBOLDT EXPLORER, and the new TIBURON EXPLORER. Check availability on our website at www.DiveAdvice.com and/or contact me at dom@diveadvice.com for further details.

July 6-13 Galapagos Master SAVE $1000
August 24-31 Humboldt Explorer SAVE $1000
September 14-21 Galapagos Master SAVE $1000
October 3-10 Tiburon Explorer SAVE $1000
October 12-19 Humboldt Explorer SAVE $500

Bookings can be made thru our US or European offices.

Dominick Macan
Dive Advice Travel
dom@diveadvice.com
www.diveadvice.com

http://www.diveadvice.com/liveaboard-availability … for up-to-date liveaboard availability worldwide

What's the cancellation policy in the very high likelihood some/most/all of these trips will be impacted by COVID-19?

Hi Grant,
Thanks for your note and your very appropriate question. We have spent the better part of the last 3 weeks, first to get all our clients safely home, and then helping clients cancel and reschedule their affected trips for future dates. It is an ongoing process as the crisis develops but our policy is that our clients are our future and we are fortunate to work with top liveaboards all over the world, who have supported our efforts and agreed to rebook and reschedule their trips without penalty and at the same rates as originally booked. These are hard times for them too, so I take my hat off to them for stepping up to the plate.

The following CORONA CLAUSE policy and terms apply to the Galapagos trips below – discount spaces subject to availability when booking.

Corona Clause: NEW bookings. Any new booking will be offered the option to move to a later date with same discount rates applied, if you cannot travel due to Covid-19. For this to be applicable, one of the following must apply: You have contracted the virus and can provide medical evidence to support this OR Your final destination country prevents you from entering due to their governmental guidelines and restrictions on your country of residence OR Your country of residence prevents you from departing due to their governmental guidelines and restrictions on the embarkation point for the liveaboard, OR there are no flights that can get you to the end destination. If any of the above do not apply, it is your responsibility to get yourself to the point of embarkation.

July 6-13 Galapagos Master SAVE $1000 – 2 spaces
August 24-31 Humboldt Explorer SAVE $1000 – 4 spaces
September 14-21 Galapagos Master SAVE $1000 – 2 spaces
October 3-10 Tiburon Explorer SAVE $1000 – 3 spaces
October 12-19 Humboldt Explorer SAVE $500 - 4 spaces

Let us know if you have any questions and I will do my best to respond.

Dominick Macan
Dive Advice Travel
dom@diveadvice.com
www.diveadvice.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom