Galapagos in March or April?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Doc. I thank God for all trip reports. It's the best thing to being there!

Kinda like dogs. I don't have one, but I love to enjoy other people's. :wink:

Hi Natasha,

I will let you know the approximate whole cost. We also did the rainforest which was an add on. What helped us a lot is the use of air miles from Michigan to Quito and Quito and back. What did add on some was the volcanic eruption that took place near Quito and had the whole country shut down for 24 hours and then the rerouting of flights, extra hotel and meals came into play. All in all it just added to the adventure although we could have done without that part!

We are empty nesters, so I agree we never could have done this trip even 5 yrs. ago. We are planning to go back in 3 yrs. On the flip side you see more on one dive there then a whole trip of dives in some other destinations.

Laine

Thanks Laine. I guess everyone has a dream trip. For some people it is the Great Barrier reef.( That's my husband's) For some, it could be the Red Sea. Mine is the Galapagos.
It's just wonderful to read your reports. It's still quite a bit away for me. When this son graduates college, my younger son will be just starting.
So for now, if you have any pictures I would love to see them!
Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom