Galapagos June 2021

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Disco King

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

I just booked a Galapagos liveaboard for next month (June 2021). Yeah! Here're what I have gathered so far for travel requirements to travel to Galapagos. There is some conflicting information - If anyone has been to Galapagos your recent experience would be helpful.
  • Proof of a negative PCR test (test within 96 hrs of arrival)
  • Salvocondicto
  • Transit control card
My liveaboard company informed me that medical insuranace is a mandatory. But I do not see this requirement on other sources. Has anyone had experience anyone checking health/medical insurance? Any reco for a medical insurance provider in the U.S. for an overseas travel (never done this before and there are too many options online)?

In regards to diving what was the coldest water temperature? Has whalesharks been already spotted?

Thanks!

For insurance I can recommend Dive Assure. It is medical and travel insurance geared towards LOB diving. I always go with them because they will cover you if you happen to miss your LOB's departure due to circumstances out of your control (like late/missed flights etc). They also cover you in case of COVID infection/hospitalization/quarantine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom