GALAPAGOS - new boats from $3495 make it now more affordable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the education - I have not had personal experience of them although I have clients who have requested them from time to time. I'll be happy to check with the other boats in GPS and see who might be willing to work with them, though my thoughts would be that as most dives at Darwin are a backflip negative entry off a RIB - sometimes in a strong current - with 9 divers at the same time, that dealing with 2 tanks, one on either side, might lead to potential issues of space. I'm not saying that one might not adapt but that is the way they operate the dives and so that is my only caution. Will let you know.

Hi @Ministryofgiraffes

Many liveaboards have one tank and one tank station assigned per diver. The tanks are filled by whip between dives. This may be one obstacle with dealing with dual tank sidemount. There may be others

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom