Galileo Luna Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

L8NLIFE

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have a Galileo Luna. I am looking for a way to see "Beginning" tank pressure and "Ending" tank pressure. Being a new diver, I am a little OCD about my LOGS. I can find the tank delta, but not the beg/end pressures. Obviously it's there if it can calculate delta. Is this just hidden data for calculations, or can you see it somewhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Are you referring to seeing the beginning and ending pressure after you download the Luna to your laptop / desktop, or in the log section of the Luna?

In the Luna you can find the pressures in the logbook. From the main screen push the middle bottom to go into logbook then select a dive. From there all you have to do is scroll forward or backward using the left or middle button ( you'll see - / + at the top of your screen just below the buttons. The pressure appears on the 3rd (maybe the 4th) screen. I don't have my computer in front of me at them moment so I can't remember which screen number it is.

On the SmartTrack program on your desk top / laptop the pressures can be found in the tank section.

Hopefully this helps.

Shurite, Thanks for responding. I am referring to the log section of the luna.When I scroll through it on screen 1 it shows Depth/Dive Time/O2%/Temp/Repetitive Screen 2 is the Dive Graph Screen 3 shows Time in/Time Out/Surf int/CNSO2/Average Depth Screen 4 shows MB Level/Altitude/Battery/Delta p Screen 5 shows Warnings/alarms I don't see beginning or ending anywhere.

Hm, when I get home I'll take a look at mine and get back to you.

L8NLIFE, it appears I was incorrect. The log on the Luna does not show the starting and ending pressure. It will download that information onto SmartTrak, though.

shurite, Thanks for spending the time to help me. I downloaded all my dives on SmartTrac and got them from there. With all the technical stuff on the Uwatec you would think that would be there. I wanted it to track my gas consumption. Thanks again for your help!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom