Galileo luna w/ transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

divemedic85

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have a Galileo Luna that I am looking to sell. This computer is only 5 months old with about 25 freshwater dives on it. It comes with the transmitter, pelican case, and scuba pro quick disconnect and a second disconnect to put on your hose if you just want to use the computer in gauge mode. I also have the USB Infra Red interface kit for it. All together for the complete kit I would like $900. I am selling as I am getting into technical diving and don't need this computer anymore. This is a great computer for anyone from beginner to advanced. It will do nitrox mixes from 21% and up. Any questions feel free to ask.

Attachments

• IMG00174.jpg
    IMG00174.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG00175.jpg
    IMG00175.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG00176.jpg
    IMG00176.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 140
The price is negotiable as always :) I also have a Large Scubapro Classic Plus BCD w/ Air2 that has only been used on 2 dives that I would like to sell for 500 I will add pics later today of the BCD

Dropping the price on the Luna to 800 :)

you know you can apply an easy upgrade to the Luna that will make it a full multi gas technical diving computer that can do full accelerated decompression diving using 3 different gases up to 100% O2 and will let you switch gasses at depth and recalculate your profile based on the new gas as well as at the same time calculate a partial or complete lost gas scenario?? (similar to the galileo)

I use my galileo for technical diving computer until such a point that I'm switching over to rebreathers where I'd need a true tec computer with PO2 monitoring capabilities..

Rumour has it scubapro is working on full trimix decompression software for it as well..

besides, for tec diving you WILL need a backup depth/timing/compass device in anyways and those will sit you back about $400 for a decent DSS mounted set.. PLUS it has a wireless pressure gauge as backup to your analog gauge that tec diving requires..

My advice would be to hold on to the Luna.. its a GREAT backup computer (with firmware upgrade path) and has built in compass etc.

You'll be sorry you sold it when you start your Tec course and realize it requires backup devices and you had something thats pretty awesome and you let it go for cheap..

Don't get me wrong it's an awesome computer but I have a full 3FO/2PO He Cochran and a uwatec bt, and will be getting the new shearwater predator with fisher connector so i really dont need this one and I can use the money to help pay for my new computer :D I would rather see it go to someone that is really going to use it and see them get a good deal on it.

Bump, I know someone out there needs an awesome computer, and tax season is here :)

sold!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom