Garmin Descent MK2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just to add, I ordered at 0623 EST, just now I got an email saying it's out of stock and either they can hold my order and it will ship in March or I can cancel. Needless to say, cancelled.

Just to add, I ordered at 0623 EST, just now I got an email saying it's out of stock and either they can hold my order and it will ship in March or I can cancel. Needless to say, cancelled.
They have a few on Amazon.

Garmin offered me a discount because I sent them an angry reply with massive disappointment and basically saying I would move to another ecosystem in a heartbeat so I'm going to keep that order and just ordered through Amazon, we'll see if Amazon comes through.

For what I want there really is no other system unless I want two or more setups. Good that they offered at least a discount for failing to supply your order.

I'm still trying to decide if I should give my mk1 to my kid or sell it... don't think they are worth too much anymore. He currently has a new Atmos that came in as a replacement for a problematic one.

Back
Top Bottom