Sold! Garmin Descent MK2i with Transmitter, and Garmin Titanium watch band.

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James Casteel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am looking to sell my Garmin Descent MK2i. Also comes with Garmin Transmitter and Garmin Titanium watch band. Watch is in good used shape. I have worn it for about a year and completed about 25-30 dives with it. Watch lasts about 5-6 days before needing charged. Comes with original boxes and two chargers.

Happy to provide more photos or do something like a FaceTime/Facebook video call to show you the watch. I thought I had some trader history here, but apparently not, bought a couple things here, and lurked for years. You're welcome to look me up on Facebook or my eBay account (dionysis123).

Looking to get $1050 with insured shipping. Can accept multiple forms of payment but PayPal Goods and Services preferred.

IMG_1222.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1224.jpeg
    IMG_1224.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
    IMG_1230.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1228.jpeg
    IMG_1228.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 46
Your price seems a bit high. I'm potentially interested if your price is negotiable.

Your price seems a bit high. I'm potentially interested if your price is negotiable.
I am not 100% stuck on the price, so feel free to PM me and we can discuss.

Adding some better pictures.
_DSC4071.jpg

Attachments

• _DSC4063.jpg
    _DSC4063.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 31
  • _DSC4070.jpg
    _DSC4070.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 36
  • _DSC4069.jpg
    _DSC4069.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 39