Garuda cancellation help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moray

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
My Indonesian liveaboard trip was cancelled and now I'm trying to cancel a Garuda flight. I'm told the only way to cancel it is to call the Indonesian office,but my phone plan won't let me. Any suggestions?

Use the drop down menus to find the closest Garuda head office to you.

They should be able to cancel your tickets and either arrange airline credit or a refund (depending on your particular ticket rules).
Thankyou. I've called the US number and told me to call Indonesia and also emailed them. No response
Sucks when these things happen.
. I've done that and emailed them. No response. Thanks though

When I call their US toll free number, I get connected to Indonesia. I'm surprised this isn't working for you, if you are in the US (don't know that). Do you use Skype? I know it would be inconvenient to set it up for one call, but that would get you to their Indo office using the Indo phone number.

I would try Singapore office.
Whenever something doesn't work in Indonesia or Malaysia, I contact Singapore and there's always a helping hand doing the job or at least giving you a working mail address.

It takes them a few days to respond to email, but they do respond. Did you book your tickets through the LOB? If so maybe they can help you contact the office.

Thanks for the responses. I guess I'll just have to wait on the email reply as I booked the ticket myself and the main US no. won't connect to Indonesia. Ah,patience......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom