Gas switch block

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

otox1

Reaction score
Hey guys.
I dive an Atmosphere full face mask from poseidon , problem is I am currently working in Saudi Arabia and in dire need to create a gas switching block to allow trimix and or extended range and deco while staying on the mask. Any body know where I can get a block with/out switches and at least 3 l/p port atatchment via quick release conectors ? These guys have NO idea what they are doing. I will have to import it even if bit by bit ,other sugestions welcome.

Hey Bob,

I did not see a transfer block on that site, is it any cheaper than the sarteck?

thanks,

Jeff

Hey Jeff.
I e-mailed Bjorn in regards to the block ,his reply was as follows
: "Hello Gerhard.
Your problem to find a gas switching block for full face mask, Its a common problem.
As far as I know, there's only one manufacturer of this equipment.
I haw been discussing this problem with Interspiro technical department, and its possible that they will produce something like this in the future, but I'm afraid it can take along time.

But I will contact one of my Swedish supplier of special connectors and equipment. Its possible that they can have something."

I am still waiting for a new reply from him ,but seems like I was out of luck so I orderd the Sartec one.He had no mention of it on his site wich I also noticed.

Hope Bob can give you further info.

Cheers,Gerhard

I have been using the Kirby Morgan block for the last couple years but a friend of mine brought a Sar tech by last weekend.

Sweet system, light, easy to rebuild, and I like to positioning right on the mask.

I thought the price a bit much at first but what isn't these days you know...

Hope it works out for you, thanks for the info from Bjorn.

Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom