For Sale Gates(Hunter/Viking) ProAm 1050 Vulcanized Rubber Drysuit - LG- NEW NECK/WRIST SEALS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
This is for a Gates (They also made the Hunter suits... now owned/made by Viking) Pro AM 1050 vulcanized rubber drysuit in size Large. I'm 6'1" tall, and 185 pounds and this fits me perfectly. This is an excellent diving workhorse. Extremely durable!
I JUST had a brand new neck seal and wrist seals put on it. The zipper and the insides are in excellent condition!! It also has the 4 tabs inside, to attach suspenders to them.

As with any diving or life support system, the buyer agrees that the owness is on them to have this suit tested by a professional dive shop, but I just had that done and everything tested perfectly once the repairs (mentioned before) were done.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Shipping is FREE to anywhere in the continental U.S. 48 states. Contact me for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, international shipping to Canada, or Western European locations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom