Gauge Reader Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swamp diver

Contributor
Reaction score
Why did the company do away with the Fusion gauge reader mask with the angled reader section?
I don't like the flat design of the new one and am looking for a replacement for my aging Fusion.

Thanks.

Yes I wish I had bought a half dozen of the old one.
You can see the new one on the web site which appears to be a stock flat lens with some magnifiers stock on.
Looks like the bean counters struck again.

They're still around in old stock. My LDS still has a couple. I always wondered why XS Scuba decided to only make them in 1.75. I love my mask, but it's a little weak for these aging eyes.

I just got my new prescription mask back from Leonard Maggiore. For those who don't know who that is he invented the prescription dive mask in 1953. I called and gave him my prescription,marked my pupil centers on the mask that is replacing my old one, mailed it out sunday night and had it back on monday of the following week. He told me it could take as long as two but he also knew I'm an instructor and had an important class coming up. And less than prescription dive mask wanted. Plus my mask has my bifocal script in it.
Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom