Gauging Interest in Scuba Reality Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys thinking about a reality show for cave diving best be careful what you ask for. One thing I have noticed is that is soon as something becomes popular or the in-thing it is pretty much ruined for those who use to enjoy it in small groups.

If cave diving were 'cool' to the general public you would see a lot more people in your caves and probably a decline in quality...which would probably lead to deaths...but I just don't see where it would be good for anyone who currently enjoys that yype of diving.

Film a diver visiting local dive shops around the country, browsing and trying on equipment and then have him announce to the owners how much cheaper he can get the equipment at Leisure Pro.

Some of the scuba drama that happens in dive shops would make great TV, but I doubt any dive shops would let someone film the crap that really goes on.

Or is this just the dive shops I seem to be involved with?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom