Gear Jam (warning- Dork Diver thread)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-.-. .- ..- ... . .-- . .. ... ... -... -.. --- .-. -.- ...

Somebody have a morsecode translator :confused:
thought morsecode was dead :(

C'mon boyscout was 30years ago :11doh::11doh:

300bar diver:
Somebody have a morsecode translator :confused:
thought morsecode was dead :(

C'mon boyscout was 30years ago :11doh::11doh:

I thought so too. But, in a thread a few months back I was LOUDLY informed that it is in daily use by a lot of government and other folks.

Plus, there is a very large community of folks who use it as a hobby; something like some divers using antique gear.

Of, course there is a code translator in the net. Then you'll know all about the intellectually deep and significant conversation we've been having about certain people and their peccadilos. Plus, I said why we were using morse code.

-.. --- .-. -.- -.-- --- ..- ..--..

Ok did a search and found it,for al you Dorks who can't read morsecode.

http://www.scoutquest.com/nl/scout/tech/morse/morsevertaler.shtml

For does who can,

--- -.- / -.. .. -.. / .- / ... . .- .-. -.-. .... / .- -. -.. / ..-. --- ..- -. -.. / .. - --..-- ..-. --- .-. / .- .-.. / -.-- --- ..- / -.. --- .-. -.- ... / .-- .... --- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / -- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. . .-.-.-

:D

btw it's in Dutch,so first line is to translate text into morse
secondline is for morse into text

Be great if I could read GERMAN or DUTCH!

CheddarChick:
Dive Skin: anti-sweating like a pig easy on/off thingy

Your dive skin keeps you from sweating? I always pull mine down to my waist. Should I leave it on? I'm always so cold after a dive, I've never left it up.

You have to admit, dive skins are very attractive. Almost as attractive as masks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom