Gear organization advice!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@tbone1004 any chance you are secretly hoping to get get a dedicated scuba wagon? Sounds like something like this might be in your future: The New Scuba Wagon... 2016 350 Transit XLT

Hang the regs, haul the tanks, mount the Haskell...if my gear (and budget) didn't fit in 1 or 2 Rubbermaids I would be building one.

not at this point. If I did something, it would be to replace the trailer that was stolen vs. buying a second vehicle. Will see how the reusable wire ties work in the bins and go from there

What works for me is I lay half a towel in my box place two regulators on top of it then flip the other side of the towel over those two regs. Place two more regs on top of that towel and place one half of another towel on top of those. Put two more regs on that towel, flip the towel over those regs and so on. This has always kept hoses from getting tangled up and adds a small layer of protection. There is still room in the box for other light weight items to go on top of the regulators. Don't over think it.

Your bag looks like 99.9% of everyone else's! :D

What works for me is I lay half a towel in my box place two regulators on top of it then flip the other side of the towel over those two regs. Place two more regs on top of that towel and place one half of another towel on top of those. Put two more regs on that towel, flip the towel over those regs and so on. This has always kept hoses from getting tangled up and adds a small layer of protection. There is still room in the box for other light weight items to go on top of the regulators. Don't over think it.

well that's f*cking brilliant and I always forget towels, so that may be the answer!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom