Gene Page Offering Photo Shoot in Support of We Are Water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jill Heinerth

RebreatherPro
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Gene Page has made an incredibly generous offer to help support the We Are Water Project. He is going to donate a one day professional photo shoot as a perk for the highest bidder on Scubaboard!

Donate to help the production of this worthwhile film, and you, as a donor, can have something in common with John Travolta, Drew Barrymore, Kevin Spacey and hundreds of zombies....

Film and television publicity still photographer, (and underwater photographer) Gene Page will hang out for the day shooting portraits of you, above and underwater (or in the cave, if a cave diver), after which you will receive a disc of the images.
When Gene works on a Hollywood production, the daily union rate is around $700.00 and up, but you get him for the day for free if you "win" him as your donation perk.

Gene is an incredible photographer and all around nice guy. We're so thrilled to have his support for this important campaign.

So the rules: Post your bid here in this thread and the bidding closes at 7pm on April 25, 2012. I'll contact the highest bidder to sort out the financial end of things.

There are still some other cool perks such as dive computers available for donors at www.IndieGoGo.com/WeAreWater.

Thanks for your support!

---------- Post added April 18th, 2012 at 06:57 AM ----------

I think this is such an incredible opportunity, that I am going to bid $300 to start things rolling. I never get photos of myself underwater!

hm Jill I just sent you a donation, I wish I had seen this first. O well I really hope this raises more. I still can use the computer. Keep up the water works grrl!!. kevin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom