General Purpose Sidemount Rig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the Xdeep Stealth Tec 2.0 Tec RB. If I was to do it over again, I'd not get an RB. I've been meaning to get the plug for the redundant bladder.

I have no problems admitting that I'm a wimp when it comes to temperature as I love the heat. I'll never be diving anywhere for hours on end in just a wetsuit in OC. If I am (say Truk Lagoon), I'll be on a rebreather.

Seems like my requirement to have dual bladders does limit the options somewhat. Hopefully in a few years when I can get a dry suit I can upgrade if needed.

You can always get a regular wing and add a MSR bladder as your backup inside your original bladder.

Armadillo. I have used mine for 12 years.

I'm pretty much decided on the xDeep without the extra bladder, just going to carry a bag to pop if things go pear shaped.

Placed an order for a red Edd modded xDeep Stealth Tec 2.0.

Why would you buy an Edd modded rig without diving the stock one? His mods work for him and his style, but they're a compromise in some ways as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom