General Vortex Incident Discussion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those around the Cullman/Walker county area, this event took place maybe around 2000-2003 somewhere. I’ll try to research it. But again, the whole point of my post, had this been any other Tom, Dick or Hairy…..would such drastic resources been called?

How Mike pulls this stuff out I'll never know.

The Tuscaloosa News - Google News Archive SearchScroll

down on this one from where it finds it. About the diver who was injured

The Tuscaloosa News - Google News Archive Search

Gadsden Times - Google News Archive Search

If I run across any further articles about the divers condition where I can use the papers to cite information from, I'll post. I do recall we had to wait on scene for several hours while this guy was in the chamber before transporting him by ground ambulance. Air transported was called but was not used because of incoming weather.

Long story short, this just could have easily happened at Vortex to those making multiple recovery searches.

Ken

Last edited:
Some of Alohagal's remarks on this thread last eve got a little "testy". As many of you know, Alohagal and I have been dating for almost a year now. She got a little belligerent with some of her posts last night and I have given her a proper spanking for acting out in the Cave Diving Forum. I have her promise that she'll behave from now on (or else she gets another spanking).:D
:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::eyebrow::eyebrow::blinking:

10. Rob never answered my question.
11. I'm not surprised.

Get over yourself. You don't deserve an answer. That's why you haven't and won't get a response, even by PM. There's no reason for you to know who they are. This will also be the last time I address that.

You are like a dog without a bone. :shakehead:

Then I guess we all can make baseless claims, then clam up when asked for more info? I think its pretty funny, actually. Someone needs to call the wizard and order a set, or just hush.

Is the person that sold the car to a car bomber at fault for the blast?

EDIT

Let me rephrase that question. Is the person that taught the car bomber to drive the car that someone else sold him at fault for the blast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom