Generally happy with moderating.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brown nosing doesn't prevent you from being banned,or moderated.

Brown nosing doesn't prevent you from being banned,or moderated.
Can't hurt to bank a little goodwill :)

But seriously, moderating is hard. I've done a lot of it on another site, so I know this firsthand. And light moderating such as done here is actually harder than heavy moderating because you have to decide what to let slide rather than hammering everything that goes over the TOS.

This is so sweet and adorable. Spreading love, happiness and good will to all. I guess Christmas is coming soon.

light moderating such as done here is actually harder than heavy moderating because you have to decide what to let slide rather than hammering everything that goes over the TOS.
And it comes with a generous side order of "why was my post deleted, when that other post wasn't?"

There's more than a handful of more-or-less active moderators. Of course there will be a bit of not-quite-consistent moderation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom