Genesis/Sherwood download software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jchance

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I like the new software for downloading my React Pros, but I have an issue or have found a bug with it. It will NOT allow me to enter any dive data such as location, dive site, etc. If it was not in the file prior to upgrading the software from the old stuff from 5 years ago, it will not allow any changes or additions. All of the drop-down menus work, but if it wasn't a previous site or location found in the menu, then I cannot enter it. Only the info imported from the old version shows. Nothing else! Can anyone tell me how to enter the data or what is going on? Thanks.

I had the same problem until I went into the Location area, put my cursor into the Dive site or Location drop down area and right-click. This brings up the Add/Delete window and allows you to enter the information. By the way, the same holds for the Dive Type area.

Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom