Genisis Phantom BCD inflator screw assembly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I was wandering if you have the part that the inflator hose screws onto the bcd
? Genisis says the part does not exist anymore. The Orginal broke off flush. My dive shop is triing to find one , but no luck yet. If you have any ideas contact me?

I am sorry I am not sure I understand what part you are looking for. An inflator hose is connected to the BC by Quick Disconnect, is does not screw on. Can you be more descriptive as to what part you are looking for?

It is where the inflater assembly connect to the BD left shoulder area.
Thanks

So its actually the plastic elbow assembly with the shoulder dump. The hose you are probably referring to is the corrugated or spiral hose not the LP Inflator hose.

Its not an uncommon situation to find, I am pretty sure the part is easily available.

So do you need the elbow that screws on the white pipe thread that comes out of the actual bladder?

Sherwood Rep

If you need that white piece with the pipe threading that comes out of the bladder, you are out of luck. Unfortunately, that piece is actually welded to the bladder and cannot be replaced. There is no way to install a new one onto the bladder.

I wish I had better news for you.

Genesis Scuba Rep.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom