Geofish Dive in PDC is not closed. We are still operating!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geofish Dive in Playa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello everybody. This is just a quick message to let you all know that Geofish Dive has not closed its doors. We are still open for business!!!!!!!! We are doing online bookings through our wesite of www.geofishdive.com.You can also get in touch with us at info@geofishdive.com. Our facebook page is Geofish Dive. We are up and operational and I invite all of you to come dive with us.:D

Hello Christa,

Nice to see you on the forum. I am sorry I cannot hang around your little shop anymore. You had a great location. However, I am sure your service and trips will be excellent as always. Hope to see you this fall.

Vincent

I'll take you up on that ( glad to see you here also...I was not the only one ;-))

FWIW, I was fortunate enough to spend some time with Christa back in Feb., talking about diving, Mexico and internships (for my daughter). She is a wonderful young lady that bought an existing business there, and is making a go of it. After talking to her (for several hours) I would have no problem letting my daughter intern for her.
I'm really looking forward to my next trip there - Glad to hear that you're still up and running Christa!

KevinL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom