Gerry Buchanan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott McWilliam

Contributor
Reaction score
With the approach of Father's day, I am moved to note the passing of Gerald Buchanan. Mr. Buchanan received two letters of commendation from the US Department of the Interior, Isle Royale National park, and assisted in many archaeological research projects in Michigan, Wisconson, Minnesota, and Ontario. This link will take you to an unlisted Youtube Channel and a feature-length movie based on Gerry's diving life.

Academia Gerry

sorry for your loss scott, i know you guys were close ..............steve

well we all get old, he was 72, but the youngest 72-year old I ever met. His youngest son Harold is 16 and inherited the guitar so we will see what he does with that. The little blond girl Gerr's youngest daughter is now Miss Teen Minnesota, so his wife and kids are OK. But he was one of the good guys and a great dad so today is a good day to remember him.

The film won first place at the Waterford International Film Festival for the best feature-length documentary. This is a great honor and I am humbled by the award. This year the film festival was held in Scott Sostar's four-car garage to an appropriately socially distant crowd. It is all downhill now,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom