Get together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WooHOO!!! I'm leaving now, I can't wait!

Is this a 'getting a sit-down dinner' affair, or are we just going to get munchies and chat? Okay either way, just wanted to know if we should eat dinner before we go out there or wait until we get there.

Rick - Heather is taking the scenic route. :D

I actually hadn't thought that far into it. I am coming right from work, but I am fine with munchies and get together.

And since we have not all met, I'll wear some kind of scuba T shirt so you'll know who I am lol

I actually hadn't thought that far into it. I am coming right from work, but I am fine with munchies and get together.

No big deal. The wife and I were actually looking to get dinner (we go out to eat by ourselves about once a year, so we're looking forward to this), but we didn't want to impose on the group if we were the only ones.

Same here, I'll wear my black GUE dive shirt.

OK either all you are still in bed after the fun we had last night OR nobody had fun and they are hiding????

I had a great time! Good turnout too! Thanks Dan for putting that together.

--Heather.

Heather, I ditto your sentiments!
I had a great time last night, and it was really good to meet everyone on the LED forum!
I think LED is a fun group of divers, and hopefully we'll have alot more get-togethers and have some diving this summer too!!

I feel like I have just met some really nice dive buddies! Thanks Dan for organizing all of this.
Jacquie

I had a great time too!! :D

It was nice to meet those I didn't know, and good to see the rest of you too :D

Great Idea Dan!! Thanks!! :D

I'm ready to go back there. There is another sauce I want to try :wink:

It's looking like this will be a much batter year of diving than the last couple of years have been!! Hopefully for all of us!!

For those that didn't make it................keep checking the board. We're already talking about next months get together.

Back
Top Bottom