Get Your Free Nitrox Tanks Wraps from TDI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK... I contacted the State Department... and have just returned from an impromptu meeting with the Obama Cabinet during which we got into a conference call with the Prime Minister of Canada, Stephen Harper.

The good news is that the Nitrox Tank Wrap promotion is open to our Canadian neighbors (neighbours?); however, shipping to Canadian addresses will not commence until the offer closes on June 10! Hope that's OK.

The bad news is that during the White House meeting, Mrs Clinton suggested that extending this offer to include Canada would have a very positive impact on "Perestroika." Guys, when it comes diplomatic policies, we're screwed.

:rofl3:

The bad news is that during the White House meeting, Mrs Clinton suggested that extending this offer to include Canada would have a very positive impact on "Perestroika." Guys, when it comes diplomatic policies, we're screwed.

Hey, quit quibbling: "CHANGE" won the election!
No one ever specified what was going to be changed.:shocked2::shakehead:

Will there be an email or something letting us know they're ready for pickup, or do we just check with our LDS?

Thanks!

Initial orders are shipping immediately after Memorial Day. I'll post more information here as we have it. Thanks to everyone who has participated so far... we have about doubled last year's numbers! Keep it up!

Hi! Is there an acknowlegement that you are going to be sending them to our LDS in Canada or just wait to see if we get them? Thanks in advance. kev ( filled in the info).

Hi! Is there an acknowlegement that you are going to be sending them to our LDS in Canada or just wait to see if we get them? Thanks in advance. kev ( filled in the info).

Your free tank wraps will be shipped first to our Canadian warehouse (in Ontario) and from there will be distributed to whichever LDS you specified when you registered. As mentioned earlier, shipping of Canadian stickers will BEGIN immediately after the close of this offer (June 10). Sorry about the slight delay. Lot's of Canadian divers have taken advantage of this offer... that's a good thing!

I signed up for mine during the forst couple of days this was posted. I still haven't received them. My LDS says he has not received them. Is there a way to check if they were shipped?

Steve

Mine have not been received either. Is there any way to follow up to ensure they were shipped?

They haven't shown up in Utah. But the Pony Express only comes through once a week.

Art

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom