Get Your Free Nitrox Tanks Wraps from TDI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, quit quibbling: "CHANGE" won the election!
No one ever specified what was going to be changed.:shocked2::shakehead:

I tell ya what let me keep my freedom, guns and money and you can keep the change :wink:

I tell ya what let me keep my freedom, guns and money and you can keep the change :wink:

Amen to that brother. One downside of a democracy is that the uninformed many times will blindly support the candidate that promises them the most from the treasury, with no concern to the real consequences or the true goals of that candidate! We are there now...:shakehead:

People sometimes forget that ALL change is not necessarily change for the better! I am afraid that we are in danger of having lived threw the times that future Americans will look back on as the good old days when America was a free and prosperous nation. I hope not, but don't see anyone putting the brakes on this headlong descent...:depressed:

Back to the reason for the thread:
No tank wraps here yet, either....

I just got a call from my LDS that some Nitrox tank wraps just showed up!

That's great... I'll let our shipping department know that the backlog is starting to clear up.

Thanks to everyone for your understanding and patience. Have fun, dive safe, dive often.

I finally received my nitrox wraps here in Utah. I was in the shop making payment for a trip to Honduras last Thursday. The dive shop manager gave me the package. In SDI/TDIs favor, the package was post marked July 10, 2009. :confused:

I didn't notice the postmark until after I got home so I didn't question the LDS about the delay. :shakehead:

Art

Back
Top Bottom