Getting my BC fixed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingDogDoc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I bought my BC (Seaquest Diva) in the summer. I then moved outta state to find one of the back-weight-pouch clasp broken. I dove 10 dives or so with duct tape to finish the season, but now it seriously needs repair. deliema (sorry very bad speller) : The old lds (I bought it from) says mail it back and HE will sew it. I ask one of the old DM and he said he would let the DI sew on his BC. I'm not so confident. My current lsd says bring it end they'll send it back to seaquest. But that means going without my beloved bc for a longer period of time. Opinions welcome.:idk::idk:

If SeaQuest will fix it, I would let them; whether it cost money or not. I would be very concerned about damage to the bladder.

You can always rent a BC if you need to go diving while yours is in the shop. It's not an ideal solution but it is workable.

Richard

PM sent.

Back
Top Bottom