Getting rid of false negative "trader" rating?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

detroit diver

Contributor
Reaction score
How does one get rid of a false negative trader rating? I've never done business with User, but he gave me a negative rating anyway.

1. How can I change this?

2. Besides him being a total moron, how can I stop this from happening in the future?

3. Are there any sanctions for those that misuse this feature?

Thanks.

I will see that this is looked into and if necessary, the message will be reversed. We are working on a system to better authenticate the trader rating system so it becomes more useful in the future.

hmmm... let me know if it would help for me to give you a positive rating for the Steel 95 you sold me so the rating would average back to zero. If that's how it works.

Paula

diver_paula:
hmmm... let me know if it would help for me to give you a positive rating for the Steel 95 you sold me so the rating would average back to zero. If that's how it works.

Paula

Thanks for the offer! I'm not overly concerned about it, but I appreciate your offer. I just think there is a flaw in the system.

Dive safe!

Jack

Ideally trader rating reports should be left for every transaction, good or bad. I will be changing the system to require a URL for referance in any rating report, hopefully this will make people a little more honest in good or bad reviews.

diver_paula:

Paula
Why not do it anyway, if you had a positive experience?

Tech Admin:
Ideally trader rating reports should be left for every transaction, good or bad. I will be changing the system to require a URL for referance in any rating report, hopefully this will make people a little more honest in good or bad reviews.

In my case, there never was any transaction, good or bad. He's doing it out of spite (or just being obnoxious). The problem is, if I actually want to sell something, it tarnishes my record.

Well if there was no transaction then there can't be a comment... I will remove it pending additional information from the complianant.

detroit diver:
How does one get rid of a false negative trader rating? I've never done business with a User, but he gave me a negative rating anyway.
ROFLMAO

Umm...oops... I tried to give him a positive one to offset it but it looks like Tech Admin cleaned it up already. :D

Back
Top Bottom