Getting to see Ecuador without getting ripped off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I have just completed a 5 week trip around the highlands and the beach of Ecuador and I have to say that OLA Adventures took good care of me and my family throughout. From the friendly personal reception by the company rep to the personalised tours of Otavalo, Cotopaxi, Quilotoa, not to mention the Mindo cloud forest, these people certainly know their stuff. they are honest and will not rip you off unlike a lot of other tour companies I have come across in Avenida Amazonas. I would personally like to thanks Jon and Melanie for their atention to detail in every trip we made, not to mention their invaluable local knowledge and friendly advice.

I hope this helps someone out there, you will not be disappointed. Search for OLA Adventures in google or call 3818989 in Quito for more information.

Good luck on your next dive!

Peter

Back
Top Bottom