Getting to Tulum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taath

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey all,

Heading to Tulum for some cave diving later this year. In the past, I've done my diving out of PDC and I'm familiar with options on how to get there. I know I can take the ADO bus into PDC and then another to Tulum. What other options are there? Any leads on a relatively inexpensive private transfer?

I've also heard there are a couple ADO busses from Cancun direct to Tulum a day. Anyone know the timing on those?

Thanks!

You can get that info on the ADO website. Airport to Tulum takes 1:50 for 268 Pesos. Looks like they leave every 2-4 hours. Not sure what terminal at the airport they are referring to but I would guess terminal 2. I assume these buses do not stop in PDC since they only take an hour and 50 minutes. I pretty sure some of the buses that stop in Playa continue on to Tulum as well.

Thanks. My Spanish is workable enough to get most of the website, would be nice if they offered an English version though, lol.

Hey all,

Heading to Tulum for some cave diving later this year. In the past, I've done my diving out of PDC and I'm familiar with options on how to get there. I know I can take the ADO bus into PDC and then another to Tulum. What other options are there? Any leads on a relatively inexpensive private transfer?

I've also heard there are a couple ADO busses from Cancun direct to Tulum a day. Anyone know the timing on those?

Thanks!
So, as I see it you want to get from Cancun International Airport to Tulum. Three choices, bus, taxi, rental car...Did I miss something else ?

Or there is always the colectivo, though a seat belt is not guaranteed...

check out Contact Us - Cancun Valet not the cheapest but top notch service use them all the time its worth the coin

We've been using Cancun Valet for over a dozen years for transport to Puerto Aventuras.

Always there at the airport, always there when it is time to return.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom