Gilboa January 18th - 19th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blueberry tends to stay visible the best! :wink:

KyMermaidDivr once bubbled...
:mean:

You better leave the pies at home or I will sic ICUROK, Nitrox Junkie, and Ray on you. They are mean....I had to hide in the corner from them last time we met...I was scared. We have reconciled our differences now though so they might take up for me.....I hope.

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...

You better leave the pies at home or I will sic ICUROK, Nitrox Junkie, and Ray on you. They are mean....I had to hide in the corner from them last time we met...I was scared. We have reconciled our differences now though so they might take up for me.....I hope.

Chad

Were not so bad. Chad doesn't know what he is saying. He has been away from diving to long and is delusional. Chad you need to rest now. You only have till the 18th so get well soon.

Jeff:D "Great lakes diver"

I think one of those "PIES " are meant for me and was hoping that you would be there watching my back. Remember I am from Indiana and don't yet know how the flying pie skit will play out. If you see one just yell "INCOMING" and I will know what to do. Thanks Chad.

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

Jeff,

She isn't diving that weekend so if we stay underwater we will be safe. I got my doubles but maybe I need to get some stage bottles too so I can stay longer....it sounds like the shore might be dangerous. I would say we should use surface supplied air but then she could mess with it so that wouldn't be safe.

When on the surface we need to hide behind canuckdiver. He seems to have brown nosed his way into safety.

I don't know why she is turning on us anyway. O-ring is the one she needs to get and he won't even be there.

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
Jeff,

When on the surface we need to hide behind canuckdiver. He seems to have brown nosed his way into safety.

Chad

LOL.. Good one. I do think you hit that nail on the head. We will just have to see how it all pans out; get it Pie, Pans. Even though it could turn out to be a hazardous diving environment, I am truely looking forward to going. Thanks for the heads up.

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

LOL, ok, so I'm wide enough to provide lots of cover.......

:D

You all are afraid of a little pie and a sweet little innocent girl??? :angel: Hey, since O-ring can't make it, someone has to be the fall guy! Come now, in his honor ... he's devestated that he can't make it. Really, I'm harmless ... You'll see. :wink:

KyMermaidDivr once bubbled...
....a sweet little innocent girl??? :angel:

Are you bringing someone with you?

Back
Top Bottom