Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a diver from Indianapolis hoping to dive at Gilboa sometime this month. If anyone wants to go I'm available to go June 7-9, 21-22, and 28-30. Because of the drive I might just camp out and get 2 days of diving in instead of driving home each night.

Who else is going to be there and how will I know it is You?

I will be diving from the shallow entrance where the road goes down....look for a Black Abysmal Drysuit, Blue Weezle Undergarments and a set of doubles---one cylinder is blue---the other is silver. Red wing on the backplate.

Hope to see you there!

C_C

Gilboa June 22 & 23?

Hey C_C

Don't forget to check out the cave if you have not already. It's about 68ft down just South east of the deep platform. Are you for sure going on Sunday? Me and darkmoon3d were thinking about going tommorrow but I am not sure what his plans are of yet. I drive a white Pontiac Grand Prix with a black Bra and Black glass all the way around. I have a Michigan plate that reads IMA DVR. I will if we decide to go on Sunday look around for ya. Dont think your tank colors will be hard to miss. Take care

Jeff Great Lakes diver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom