Gilligan has left the island.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhotoTJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Malibu, CA is where I spend most of my dive time.
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Bob Denver, whose portrayal of goofy first mate Gilligan on the 1960s television show "Gilligan's Island," made him an iconic figure to generations of TV viewers, has died, his agent confirmed Tuesday. He was 70.

Let us all drop our coconuts, and have a moment of silence.

Yah I heard that just now also. This invokes the all time famous question.
Ginger or MaryAnn?

Ginger, because she would do things MaryAnn had never heard of!

Rest in peace little buddy.

(and David, since we're dreaming anyway, my answer is BOTH). :D

Good answer, yah, rest in peace little buddy.

damm... now i will never know how to make a radio out of bamboo and coconut shells!

may he be resting well

As a kid I really enjoyed the show...now it reminds me of when television was filled with light hearted humor and innocence. Those times are long gone....

Thanks for Gilligan and Maynard.

Otter:
As a kid I really enjoyed the show...now it reminds me of when television was filled with light hearted humor and innocence. Those times are long gone....

Oh how true.....Hope that he has now found his paradise

For us old farts that knew him as Maynard G. Crebbs on Dobbie Gillis first....he will be missed.

And no doubt...Mary Ann.....I dont care what she doesnt know...Ill teach her!

PhotoTJ:
Bob Denver, whose portrayal of goofy first mate Gilligan on the 1960s television show "Gilligan's Island," made him an iconic figure to generations of TV viewers, has died, his agent confirmed Tuesday. He was 70.

Let us all drop our coconuts, and have a moment of silence.

Here's to Bob - may he rest in peace - one of my favorite all time heros. Salute'

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom