Ginnie springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gunner863

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Taking 1st trip to Ginnie springs. Any tips ? Crowds, Nitrox fills, local shops.

What is your diving experience? It looks like this will be OW diving? If so, best to just go to Cave Country Dive Shop or Extreme Exposure in High Springs. They are full service dive shops that 10-15 min down the road and will have everything you need. Amigos is a self service fill station/dive shop and while it's great and I use them for most of my fills and tanks, I would not be telling a new diver to go there that did not have someone to show them around and how everything works.

Correct OW only. Iam on dive 12. Including cert dives. Thanks for the info.

Amigos is a self service fill station/dive shop and while it's great and I use them for most of my fills and tanks, I would not be telling a new diver to go there that did not have someone to show them around and how everything works.

If you go in the evening, or early morning...Wayne is usually around. He will show you how to use the fill station.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom