[GIVEAWAY] XTAR Slogan Wanted! Prize $1000 USD in Cash and More!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hope more people can participate to get the final chance! Thank you and good luck to all!

Winners of participants announced!

Thanks again for all who participated and the lucky winner of the participant is.....

CuzzA

Please tell PM us your shipping info!

Notice: The announcement of the winner of $1000 for the winning slogan will be delayed to July 15th. Thanks to your enthusiasm that we have received lots of good slogans and we need more time to pick carefully. Thank for your patient! You can check more here:

XTAR mission,XTAR Slogan Wanted,1000$ prize,[2016-06-12]XTAR Slogan Wanted! Prize Money $1000 U

Hope you all had fun! Thank you!

xtar%20scubaboard%20slogan%20contest%20winner_zps6an36tip.jpg

Congrats, CuzzA!

Because of this thread, I did check out the Xtar D26 light. I had not really paid it any attention before. It looked so good, I ended up buying one and it is really nice! I believe it will replace my DGX 600 lights as my primary dive light.

Winners of participants announced!

Thanks again for all who participated and the lucky winner of the participant is.....

CuzzA

Please tell PM us your shipping info!

Notice: The announcement of the winner of $1000 for the winning slogan will be delayed to July 15th. Thanks to your enthusiasm that we have received lots of good slogans and we need more time to pick carefully. Thank for your patient! You can check more here:

XTAR mission,XTAR Slogan Wanted,1000$ prize,[2016-06-12]XTAR Slogan Wanted! Prize Money $1000 U

Hope you all had fun! Thank you!

xtar%20scubaboard%20slogan%20contest%20winner_zps6an36tip.jpg

Awesome! Thank you, I will send a PM. :)

Congrats, CuzzA!

Because of this thread, I did check out the Xtar D26 light. I had not really paid it any attention before. It looked so good, I ended up buying one and it is really nice! I believe it will replace my DGX 600 lights as my primary dive light.
Very appreciate to take our suggestion! And glad to know you like it! Thank you so much!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom