Glad I Found This Board!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GearHead - welcome from the warm waters of the Gulf of Siam... Mrs GH would probably prefer diving over here, right?

You've definitely stumbled across THE best dry dive-site there is. Glad to hear you've already found a lot of helpful answers to your queries - we hope that you will share your knowledge and experiences with us too.

Sea you around the boards

A late Welcome from ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state

Thanks Alison and Kan(adian) and Fishkiller! I've found so much great information in so little time. I know I wrote it before, but GREAT BOARD!

And Alison, yes indeed, the Gulf of Siam probably sounds a lot more attractive to the wife than the local stuff, especially if you have clown fish there (she loves those!)

Rick

a belated Texas Howdy!

Rick - we do indeed have many clownfish over here. In fact, on my last dive I saw my very first pair of what I call REAL clown fish (even though they are classified in my fish book as false anemone fish... :confused: ) who were being very protective of their territory. They tried very hard to attack us, but try as they might, they couldn't scare us!

Would be happy to dive with you any time you and the missus are in Thailand.

Cheers

A nice cold welcome from the EAST COAST. Maybe when I get some cash I might get a dry suit .. but for now I dive wet in 65-45 degree water. Let us know how you like the suit. I hope you don't bring it with you to the Cayman.. haha ..

From Sunny Florida... home to those warm carribean waters, as well as many fauna that would love to have you for dinner... literally!

Have fun on the board, you will find that we are not too shy about answering questions.

Welcome to Scubaboard GearHead,

You'll not find a better bunch of scuba fin'atics anywhere in the world. Wait we are the world. Heck we've even got the poop from Antarctic people. So kick yer fins off and sit a spell!

a warm welcome from another Canadian. Hello from Ottawa, Ontario

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom