Glwc Fall M&g

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapolly

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Is it time to start planning yet? My weekends are quickly filling up....

My girlfriend and I might be interested in coming out to this event, if that's cool, time and schedules permitting. What usually goes on at these?

We dive, sit around the fire, eat, dive, BS, Ted has to excuse himself, some times some beverages are drank..... s'mores are a must.

Let's plan! I'd love to make it and the sooner we can set a date the better.

I'm going to be at Gilboa the weekend of Sept 23... so my vote goes for that one.

scubapolly:
I'm going to be at Gilboa the weekend of Sept 23... so my vote goes for that one.

I'll be most likely doing my Rescue check-out dives that weekend, probably at Blue Springs. I could most likely make it the following weekend though ... 9/29-10/1. Just throwing in my 2 cents.

In terms of location, I would also vote for Gilboa.

Divin'Hoosier:
I'll be most likely doing my Rescue check-out dives that weekend, probably at Blue Springs. I could most likely make it the following weekend though ... 9/29-10/1. Just throwing in my 2 cents.

In terms of location, I would also vote for Gilboa.

Sounds like you have some real solid plans there Jim. :wink:

scubapolly:
Sounds like you have some real solid plans there Jim. :wink:

Ya caught me! Since I never want to misrepresent myself, I tend over qualify my statements, at least most of the time. :eyebrow:

OK ... I am planning on taking a rescue course and the said course is currently scheduled to do the checkout dives on 9/23-24. All subject to change of course. :D

Or I could have just said ... I may be free or I may not! But as my daughters frequently say to me, "Why didn't you just say it that way in the first place and spared me the dissertation!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom